Studying antibiotics is not an easy job as the anti-infective era with a lot of antibiotic classes, different mechanism of actions, different coverage as well as different resistance patterns.
We have wrote many articles about antibiotics:
and many more to come!
So, this book "Antibiotics Simplified" 3rd edition has the following:
- Drug Class Reviews including various classes of antibacterial drugs and anti-fungal drugs.
- This book will help students and nurses as well as pharmacists to learn the characteristics of antibiotics and why an antibiotic is useful for specific indication.
- It is updated with new discovered antibiotics.
- Easy to read and understand and it wasn't too terribly lengthy.
- Mechanism of action, spectra of common pathogens, common/class unique adverse events and clinical pearls.